Refactoring My Site
For the past 2 months, I rewrite this blog’s code from the blank Hugo theme. I will keep the majority of the design, but I try to make the page size to minimal. I’ve been keeping record of this site’s page size on the /reports listing, and will keep doing that. I am looking at the code for RSS feed too, because I noticed Feedbin won’t detect updates on my posts.
Tracker will be removed, because I am not curious about the amount of visitor anymore. Theme toggler will be kept, I want to give visitor options. Lazy loading image will be removed, because previously I host the images within the code. Now the images will be stored in my file storage.
Per today, you can see the progress on staging.ybbond.dev . If you read this in the future (obviously duh), maybe the staging is gone, already implemented in the main domain.